Thursday, April 22, 2010

Shoe Shopping!!!!!

The LF Sale is back in L.A.   ... UGH!!! shoe shopping is something I ADORE....

I did something special this time around for the ladies that can't get in on the fun   I bought EXTRA!!!!

Here are mine

These were a must...
I was thinking of selling thiese but just can't seem to let them go
aaawwwww my oxfords are back
And here are yours.... ENJOY!

Penny loves Kenny size 6 ...  Sale Price $60.00 (og price 125.00)
Jeffrey Campbell size 8 ... Sale Price $80.00 (og price $220.00)
Report Signature size 9 .... Sale Price $100 ( og price $235.00 )
BAD ASS!!  ok back to biz  - Jeffrey Campbell size 7.5 ... Sale Price $70.00 ( og price $178.00 )
These are just jizz worthy!!!!  Jeffrey Campbell size 6.5 ... Sale Price $80.00 ( og price $175.00)
UUGGHHH!!! they go up around the ankle...DUST!!!!!
if you want in on the goods email me and lets shop!!!

Forever,
Erlinda Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment