Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Sneakers

First let me be honest... I wasn't going to post these ...I mean I was sure every "fashion" "street" "girl loving" "cool kids" blog was going to take the time to talk about em....

But when I opened and actually saw the goods ...I said out loud...DAMN these are dope!

So here there are Hellz Bellz x Reebok's new baby:




"This highly anticipated shoe comes in one color way, with stud detailing and a punk rock attitude to go along with it. Creating a bond between the women’s brand and one of the sneaker world’s timeless leaders has become a stepping stone for Hellz to branch off into footwear.Although there is such a high demand for the collaboration, the shoe will only be available to the public at select retailers, as well as the Hellz soon-to-drop online shop. If purchased through the Hellz online shop, customers will receive a special gift"
Forever,
Erlinda Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment