Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Fa real?!?!


Okay...1. who still goes on myspace...well I found out..STALKERS

The email below was sent from a creepy cuz who could only see my pic because my page is blocked:

..But to call you beautiful would be an insult. Because you are definitely beyond beautiful. The word that I would use to describe you has not been created yet or even thought of for that matter. So, when it is created, I want you to be the first person i say it to.
Hi, How are you? Please allow me to properly introduce myself. My name is Jeremiah. I'm in my late twenties. I'm a Christian by faith. I am single...By choice lol! At this time in my life, i'm wrapping up a master's program in Marriage, Family & Therapy. Since moving to Cali a couple years ago, I haven't met too many quality people. However, I am hoping to meet someone chill who I can build with. In building with this person, I would like to eventually develop an emotional connection with that person. Your profile picture really drew me to you. The saying that a picture is worth a thousands couldn't be more true in your case. Based on that notion, I was moved me to share all of this with you. Though you don't know me at this point, I would love an opportunity to get to know you better.
Here's a little bit more about me. I'm a very relaxed, easy going, easy to talk to kind of guy. I'm down to earth, funny, but know when to be serious. I'm respectful, honest, understanding, caring amongst other things. God is the head of my life and the one who leads me. Now, if you could kindly tell me a little bit about yourself, I would really like that.
Take care and God bless!
J
Is this dude fa real?!?! Guys...please never be so in need to love someone that you send a long ass note in myspace to a profile pic
Forever,
Erlinda Denise

1 comment:

  1. This dude sounds like murderer on forensic files.

    ReplyDelete